miércoles, 26 de enero de 2011

Saying Hello

It's been a year already since I started taking photography a little bit more seriously (which means starting to use a SLR or DSLR for taking pictures). So far, it's been a nice ride and even though I'm still quite the n00b, the pictures i've been taking lately are considerably better. Right now I'm taking photo classes at my university and I've read some books as well.

I plan to put pictures in a weekly basis and all my stories related to this art in this blog, remember I'm just learning, so tips from anyone is well received.

First picture:
I just took it like two days ago and I liked the contrast between the blue from the lamp and the orange from the wall. The lighting coming from the window (which is not shown) gives a nice touch to showing several tones of the blue in the lamp.

Eos Rebel XSi f/2.8 1/60
focal length 90mm
ISO 1600

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario