jueves, 27 de enero de 2011

Revealing my first picture

So my first assignment in class was to shoot with a film camera in black and white. First thing I did was to call a friend, told her (lie) that I'm a professional photographer and that I wanted her to model. (The results of the photo processing will be revealed later) After a couple of days I went to the lab and finally processed the picture. I really didn't know what to expect so I was surprised by the whole process. First of all I had to put the film in a reel without seeing anything at all, as we were in a pitch-black room to prevent the film from burning or something. After putting it in a special bucket I had to use a lot of chemicals, which I don't remember them very well but will post very soon. Clean, shake, wash, soap, fix, etc... at the end it took nearly an hour and it was a success! As I just have the negatives I can't post the pictures yet, but I will do so soon, and hope something good comes from them.

Cross your fingers and wait for them...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario